My interest in yoga started around age 17 when I began practicing on my own. For a number of years after that, I participated in several short yoga courses to improve my knowledge and practice.
In 2004, I had the opportunity to take the intensive yoga Teachers Training Course (Yoga Siromani) offered by the International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre in Uttarkashi, Himalayas, and am now an accredited Yoga instructor. In 2015, I got the opportunity to complete my Advanced Teachers Training Course (Yoga Acharya) in Madurai Sivananda Menakshi Ashram in Tamil Nadu from the same organisation.
Yoga classes charges
- For one and a half hour class
- One person 500 INR [± € 8,- / USD 11,-]
- Two people 400 INR each
- Three to five people 350 INR each
- Five to ten 250 INR each
- Ten to fifteen and onwards 200 INR each
Seven days yoga course 3hours yoga classes everyday
- Accommodation and food 11,000 INR per person (At least two people) [± € 178,- / USD 240,-]m
- Ten days course- 14,000 INR per person [± € 227,- / USD 306,-]