To message us on Facebook Messenger click here.
For booking contact:
Krishna Nand Bijalwan
How to reach Anand Ganga
The most convenient way is to fly from Delhi to Dehra Dun (Airport code: DED) and then take a bus or taxi to Uttarkashi / Netala. You can also take a a bus or train from Delhi to Dehra Dun or Haridwar / Rishikesh and then take a bus or taxi to Uttarkashi / Netala. We can arrange airport pick-up from Dehradun or pick-up from the train station in Dehradun or Haridwar. If you need any help regarding the travel to Uttarkashi, please feel free to contact me by phone or e-mail.
You have first to get to Haridwar or Dehradun.
Delhi – Haridwar / Dehradun
- By Mussoorie Express from Delhi to Haridwar OR
- By Shatabdhi Train (fast train) Delhi – Haridwar is about 4½ hours OR
- By plane from Delhi – Dehradun about 45 minutes OR
- By AC Bus which will take about 6 hours
Rishikesh /Haridwar /Dehradun – Uttarkashi
- By taxi
- By either shared jeeps or booked one.
- Buses are also available
- Shared jeep will charge 300 INR and booked one 4000 INR (prices to change at any time without notice)
Uttarkashi – Netala (Anand-Ganga)
- From Uttarkashi, Anand-Ganga is 8 km further towards Gangotri road
- By shared jeeps or bus to Netala near Sivanand Kuteer (25 minute drive)